Club SEQUOIA is a social day program for active seniors ages 60+. The program meets four days a week. Transportation is available.
- Physical – Sequoia members exercise 4 days a week with cardio and a range of motions exercises including chair yoga and strength training.
- Mental – Stimulating lectures, current events, book clubs, Jewish history and philosophy, American history, arts and culture, health education and self-care.
- Social – Holiday parties, speakers, presentations and games.
- Holocaust Survivors – Funded by the Conference on Material Claims Against Germany: accessing eligibility for and providing a home health aide, providing emergency assistance such as hearing aids.
- Cafe Europa – Monthly social programming for Holocaust survivors including movies, presentations and speakers.
The Silver Sneakers Fitness® program is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and offering social events. If your insurance offers Silver Sneakers or Optum Fitness Advantage as a benefit, you can attend all regular Club Sequoia programs for free.
For more information or to become a Club Sequoia member, please call Shaina at 862-400-2074 or email [email protected].
What’s new at Club Sequoia?
Our program will take place in the building on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. Our Monday and Thursday programming will be available on zoom. Click here to join zoom.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND LECTURES
New Series: Music and Emotions: How Music Helps us to Express Our Unspeakable Emotions by Mara Adler O’Kelly
Wednesdays at 12 PM: Final 3 sessions of “Rising to Adversity” with Chaim