The Jewish Family Service Food Pantry gives families and individuals needing additional nutritional support access to kosher food. Jewish Family Service services over 130 families in the community.
- Access to kosher food
- Fresh produce and assorted groceries from Trader Joe’s and ShopRite on a weekly basis
- Access to NJ food bank diaper bank program, supplying food pantry with diapers and wipes
- Pharmaceuticals, paper goods, and industrial sized cleaning supplies
- Clients can come and shop as they would at any grocery store, choosing their own items
- Volunteers available to help clients carry groceries to their cars
If you think you would benefit from the food pantry, or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-777-7638 x194.
To volunteer at the food pantry, please email Lyndsay Blashka at email@example.com.