Special Needs Program
Jewish Family Services therapists work with families of children with special needs and deliver an array of support services including:
- Family and individual counseling for families with children and adults with special needs.
- The Rutie Peikes Parent Resource Center provides resources and information for families. The library has a wide variety of books of interest to the special needs community.
- SibShops is a recreation based support group for siblings of children with special needs and provides them with fun, support, and inspiration.
- Working It Out – A pre-vocational on the job experience which enables individuals with special needs to begin the journey to vocationally meaningful opportunities.
- Project Leah provides weekly respite to families with special needs, providing in-home volunteer assistance.
For more information about our special needs services, please call 973-777-7638.