Our therapists can help determine the best plan to meet the needs of elderly clients by conducting an in-home assessment for home-bound older adults. Jewish Family Service also provides their caregivers with the tools needed to effectively take care of their loved ones and themselves.
- Psychiatric evaluations – Jewish Family Service offers geriatric psychiatric evaluations for seniors to assess their functional status, cognition, mental health, and physical health.
- Therapy and support groups – Seniors dealing with life challenges, loss and family issues can benefit from therapy and support groups with Jewish Family Service therapists
- Case management – Assistance to seniors in accessing benefits related to financial and health care needs.
- Sequoia Wellness Center – a social day program for active seniors
- In-home Counseling – Jewish Family Service therapists are available for home-bound older adults to address mental health issues and provide therapeutic services. Funded by Passaic County Department of Senior Services, Disability and Veterans Affairs.
- Holocaust Survivor Support Services
All of our senior programs are now available via Zoom.
To learn more about our senior services, please call Pearl at 973-777-7638 ext. 140 or email us: