Our therapists can help determine the best plan to meet the needs of elderly clients by conducting an in-home assessment for home-bound older adults. Jewish Family Service also provides their caregivers with the tools needed to effectively take care of their loved ones and themselves.
- Psychiatric evaluations – Jewish Family Service offers geriatric psychiatric evaluations for seniors to assess their functional status, cognition, mental health, and physical health.
- Therapy and support groups – Seniors dealing with life challenges, loss and family issues can benefit from therapy and support groups with Jewish Family Service therapists
- Case management – Assistance to seniors in accessing benefits related to financial and health care needs.
- Club Sequoia – a social day program for active seniors
- In-home Counseling – Jewish Family Service therapists are available for home-bound older adults to address mental health issues and provide therapeutic services. Funded by Passaic County Department of Senior Services, Disability and Veterans Affairs.
- Holocaust Survivor Support Services
All of our senior programs are now available via Zoom.
To learn more about our senior services, please call Pearl Ricklis, LCSW, Director of Geriatric Services at 973-777-7638 ext. 140 or email [email protected].