Club SEQUOIA is a social day program for active seniors ages 60+. The program meets four days a week. Transportation is available.
- Physical – Sequoia members exercise 4 days a week with cardio and a range of motions exercises including tai chi and yoga.
- Mental – Stimulating lectures, current events, book clubs, American history and music history.
- Social – Holiday parties, speakers, presentations and games.
- Holocaust Survivors – Funded by the Conference on Material Claims Against Germany: accessing eligibility for and providing a home health aide, providing emergency assistance and hearing aides.
- Cafe Europa – Monthly social programming for Holocaust survivors including movies, presentations, speakers and trips.
The Silver Sneakers Fitness® program is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity and offering social events. If your insurance offers Silver Sneakers or Optum Fitness Advantage as a benefit, you can attend all regular Club Sequoia programs for free.
For more information or to become a Club Sequoia member, please call Shaina at 973-246-7717.