Ruth Nechamkin Somaich Achim
Through 1-to-1 case management for struggling families, highly trained Jewish Family Service professionals assess and prioritize family needs, develop a collaborative service plan, and assist in accessing a range of services designed to stabilize family function.
- 1-to-1 Case Management – A case manager supports every aspect of a family that needs assistance.
- Food Pantry – Access to basic kosher food
- Benefits Advocacy – We help families get the services they rightfully deserve
- Financial Counseling and Debt Management – A case manager will help create a sustainable budget
- Assistance in obtaining medical insurance – We help find the best medical insurance for our clients
Any family or individual in the Clifton/Passaic community who is experiencing one or more of the following risk factors:
1. Is in danger of homeless
2. Is in danger of reaching level of reporting to child protective services because of potential for abuse and/or neglect
3. Is in danger of psychiatric hospitalization for any family member because of untreated or under-treated mental illness
There is no charge for these services.
To refer a family in need or to find out how you can help contribute to this vital program, email email@example.com, call the office at 973-777-7638, or contact your local Rabbi.