Support & Education
Jewish Family Services offers many support groups for men, women, and children, using a variety of therapeutic models. Groups are formed on an ongoing basis as a response to community requests.
- Men’s Group – A weekly group for men to explore relationship challenges, behaviors and attitudes that have prevented them from achieving their personal goals in life.
- Women’s Group – A psycho-education and peer support for women in challenging interpersonal relationships.
- Caregiver Support Group – This group shares resources and information with caregivers of those suffering with dementia, and provides a place to share feelings, challenges, and encouragement.
- Networking Group – Navigate your career goals this group explores the job market focusing on job search skills, resumes, interviewing, networking, placement, and providing support and advice.
- The Healing Circle – This group is for adult survivors of child sexual abuse (women only).
- Stronger Together – This group is for adult survivors of child sexual abuse (men only).
- Long COVID – A support group for individuals who are suffering from lasting COVID symptoms.
For more information or to register for any of our groups, please call 973-777-7638 ext. 151 or email email@example.com.