Support & Education
Jewish Family Services offers many support groups for men, women, and children, using a variety of therapeutic models. Groups are formed on an ongoing basis as a response to community requests.
- Men’s Group – A weekly group for men to explore relationship challenges, behaviors and attitudes that have prevented them from achieving their personal goals in life.
- Women’s Group – A psycho-education and peer support for women in challenging interpersonal relationships.
- Financial Literacy Group for women
- Parenting Group – A support group for parents with children who have ADHD.
- Social Skills Group – A multi-family social skills group that provides discussion and family activities to help children develop skills in self-esteem, self-awareness, anger management, conversation skills, non-verbal language, tolerance, and handling difficult situations such as teasing and bullying.
- Caregiver Support Group – This group shares resources and information with caregivers of those suffering with dementia, and provides a place to share feelings, challenges, and encouragement.
- ACT Group – The Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Group is a mindfulness-based behavioral therapy that focuses on psychological flexibility and valued engagement in life.
- CRAFT Group – CRAFT is a skills-based approach that works with the families and caregivers rather than the individual using/misusing/abusing substances.
For more information or to register for any of our groups, please call 973-777-7638 ext. 151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.