Services and Resources
The Parent Resource Center at Jewish Family Service provides an array of services.
- Counseling for families with both young and adult children with special needs.
- Rutie Peikes lending library dedicated to topics concerning children with unique needs (hours by appointment)
- Community-wide educational programs designed to keep parents informed and educated on a wide range of issues affecting families of children with unique needs
- Psychological and Psychiatric Evaluations
- Parenting training individually tailored to the unique needs of your family
- Support for parents with children with special needs
- Play therapy
- Art and movement therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy